Online Registration: http://ccsesaarts.k12oms.org/412-100550
What’s the big idea?
California’s $294 billion creative economy creates one in ten jobs throughout the state. We must prepare ALL students for success with 21st Century skills for college and career.
Why should I go?
- Special interest strands with sessions by expert facilitators will engage participants in powerful professional learning around the arts and creativity in both education and business.
- Inspiring keynote speakers like Nirvan Mullick, documentary filmmaker of Caine’s Arcade, and Yvette Jackson, CEO of the National Urban Alliance for Effective Education will address plenary sessions.
- Digital media and technology will be a common thread uniting the special interest and plenary sessions.
- Exemplary student artwork and performances will enliven the two days with frequent opportunities to celebrate our youth and hear their voice in a meaningful way.
- Special surprises from Fresno’s artists and makers who will inspire you to create on the spot.
- Networking will connect participants with a who’s who of state arts organizations and artists as well as leaders in California’s creative economy.
Who’s going to be there?
Arts specialist and arts integration teachers, district and site level administrators, artists, business and industry leaders, arts and creativity vendors, museum and cultural arts groups, board members, after school staff and coordinators, parents, business and government leaders, creative professionals.
What else do I need to know?
- Onsite registration for units from Fresno State will be available.
- A block of rooms has been reserved at the DoubleTree by Hilton at a reduced rate for conference participants. Details will be sent in your confirmation email.
- You may know pay for the conference by credit card. Details will be sent in your confirmation email.