During CABE 2016 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco last month, CABE launched gocabe.org. This new website was developed in response to the priorities of the Board of Directors in its five-year strategic plan, the CABE Compass:
#2.3 Designing for Success Website:
Develop an interactive Designing for Success website to access current and relevant information regarding current research, best practices, demographics, policies, and basic information about English Learners for our diverse stakeholders and clients.
Gocabe.org includes much of the content from the old website, bilingualeducation.org, as well as exciting new features. Some notable highlights are..
- Resources for Chapter Leaders
- News and Updates for the CABE Community
- Quick Links to CABE social media and CABE Corner (blog)
- Online Resources for Parents
- Parent Resources for Educators
- Registration Links for Conferences and Professional Development
- CABE Resource Center
- CABE Compass/Strategic Plan
- Basic Info about EL and Biliteracy Program Models
- Research-based and Standards-aligned Strategies
- CA Standards and Frameworks
- DLI Schools Directory
- Seal of Biliteracy
- Video Gallery
- Categorized Resource Links: Global, Leadership & Reform, Multiculturalism, Parent/Family/Community, Professional Organizations, Reference, Teaching & Learning, Technology
We hope you enjoy the content, look, and feel of our new website! As always, we welcome your feedback: info@bilingualeducation.